My husband and I have recently moved to Geneva and our three 20-something children will be coming for Christmas, arriving just in time to miss the midieval festival that is put on at the Chateau de Chillon and the Christmas fairs in Montreux and elsewhere. If anyone has suggestions for short trips (2-3 days max) from Geneva that would be fun for them, I'd really appreciate it. They are not very museum-friendly, on the whole, I'm afraid : ( but they would probably enjoy an interesting castle or two - shopping - outdoor sports - ..... Thanks in advance for any out-of-the-ordinary ideas.
Switzerland France 24 December to 1 January !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 12 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 13 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 14 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 15 Suggestion for travel memories
- 16 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 17 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 22 Pyrenees logistics
- 23 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 24 Italy
- 25 Azores