My husband and I have recently moved to Geneva and our three 20-something children will be coming for Christmas, arriving just in time to miss the midieval festival that is put on at the Chateau de Chillon and the Christmas fairs in Montreux and elsewhere. If anyone has suggestions for short trips (2-3 days max) from Geneva that would be fun for them, I'd really appreciate it. They are not very museum-friendly, on the whole, I'm afraid : ( but they would probably enjoy an interesting castle or two - shopping - outdoor sports - ..... Thanks in advance for any out-of-the-ordinary ideas.
Switzerland France 24 December to 1 January !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Venice
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trips
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?