My husband and I have recently moved to Geneva and our three 20-something children will be coming for Christmas, arriving just in time to miss the midieval festival that is put on at the Chateau de Chillon and the Christmas fairs in Montreux and elsewhere. If anyone has suggestions for short trips (2-3 days max) from Geneva that would be fun for them, I'd really appreciate it. They are not very museum-friendly, on the whole, I'm afraid : ( but they would probably enjoy an interesting castle or two - shopping - outdoor sports - ..... Thanks in advance for any out-of-the-ordinary ideas.
Switzerland France 24 December to 1 January !
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city