Hi all this is my first question on this forum. I am going to europe from june 15 until September 27. Yes, a big trip I know haha. I will be going with my girlfriend. We will be in Switzerland early July for about 4 to 5 days. Im sure this question has been asked numerous times but which places do you recommend for us to visit. We have searched and are fascinated by Stein am rhein and then want to move on to Lucerne and then Interlaken, Brienz and maybe Lauterbraunnen. We will be using a eurail pass.
Switzerland for 4 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 One more last question on Bayeux
- 10 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Medieval Tallinn
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Italian language schools
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS