Hi all this is my first question on this forum. I am going to europe from june 15 until September 27. Yes, a big trip I know haha. I will be going with my girlfriend. We will be in Switzerland early July for about 4 to 5 days. Im sure this question has been asked numerous times but which places do you recommend for us to visit. We have searched and are fascinated by Stein am rhein and then want to move on to Lucerne and then Interlaken, Brienz and maybe Lauterbraunnen. We will be using a eurail pass.
Switzerland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace