Hi all this is my first question on this forum. I am going to europe from june 15 until September 27. Yes, a big trip I know haha. I will be going with my girlfriend. We will be in Switzerland early July for about 4 to 5 days. Im sure this question has been asked numerous times but which places do you recommend for us to visit. We have searched and are fascinated by Stein am rhein and then want to move on to Lucerne and then Interlaken, Brienz and maybe Lauterbraunnen. We will be using a eurail pass.
Switzerland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 Itinerary advise needed
- 4 4 weeks in the UK
- 5 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Italy 14 days
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Working Holiday in Germany
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Is this the right way<>?
- 13 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 14 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 15 Provence in November
- 16 Rome Areas to stay
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 When to go to Sicily
- 19 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 25 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR