I need some help with travel in Switzerland.
I will be travelling from Munich to Zurich - Venice/Milan early May.
Hoping to spend 3/4 days in switzerland depending on my travel.
Please advise me on how I should plan the 3 days in Switzerland and take a train to Venice/
I would love to book this tour, but it is way to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Bordeaux
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 7 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 8 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 12 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 13 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 14 Barcelona - places to stay
- 15 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 16 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 21 Istanbul at Easter
- 22 Palermo Apartment
- 23 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time