I need some help with travel in Switzerland.
I will be travelling from Munich to Zurich - Venice/Milan early May.
Hoping to spend 3/4 days in switzerland depending on my travel.
Please advise me on how I should plan the 3 days in Switzerland and take a train to Venice/
I would love to book this tour, but it is way to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 2 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 3 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 Dublin Leap Card
- 7 vegetarian in spain
- 8 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 11 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 12 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 13 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 16 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 17 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 25 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing