I need some help with travel in Switzerland.
I will be travelling from Munich to Zurich - Venice/Milan early May.
Hoping to spend 3/4 days in switzerland depending on my travel.
Please advise me on how I should plan the 3 days in Switzerland and take a train to Venice/
I would love to book this tour, but it is way to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Riviera
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Switzerland in mid-April
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 Hamam Istanbul?
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 visa appointment experience
- 16 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 17 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany