I need some help with travel in Switzerland.
I will be travelling from Munich to Zurich - Venice/Milan early May.
Hoping to spend 3/4 days in switzerland depending on my travel.
Please advise me on how I should plan the 3 days in Switzerland and take a train to Venice/
I would love to book this tour, but it is way to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 4 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 13 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Local markets in Italy
- 16 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Affordable French language course in France?
- 19 Abruzzo region
- 20 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 21 Major quake in central Itay
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Earthquake, so sad for Italy