I need some help with travel in Switzerland.
I will be travelling from Munich to Zurich - Venice/Milan early May.
Hoping to spend 3/4 days in switzerland depending on my travel.
Please advise me on how I should plan the 3 days in Switzerland and take a train to Venice/
I would love to book this tour, but it is way to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 6 IWM
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 12 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 13 quickest way to Prague
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 23 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017