I need some help with travel in Switzerland.
I will be travelling from Munich to Zurich - Venice/Milan early May.
Hoping to spend 3/4 days in switzerland depending on my travel.
Please advise me on how I should plan the 3 days in Switzerland and take a train to Venice/
I would love to book this tour, but it is way to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 3 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 4 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 5 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 6 6 Days in Italy
- 7 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 8 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 9 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 10 Helpful Hint
- 11 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 14 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 15 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Finland around Christmas time?
- 18 monograms vacation tours
- 19 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia