My wife and i are trying to map out the best itinerary from lake como to Switzerland. We arrive in milan this saturday the 6th early morning and plan on renting a car from milan to bellagio where we are staying for one night. Onward from there, we have 9 days to drive through Switzerland starting on the 7th. Ideally would love to drive to iterlaken and visit blausee and lausanne. Is it reasonable to drive from that region to st moritz and ultimately to venice for 2 nights? We need to be back in milan on the evening of the 16th as our retrum flight is on rhe morning of the 17th. We have done milan before but would like to stay there for out last night. I love to drive so distance is not really an issue. Heard chamonix is amazing as well but seems like we wont have enough time. Any input is most appreciated including towns to visit along the way, places to stay and restaurants. Not really on a budget. Its our anniversary on the 12th so id like to surpirse her along the way!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 Attention guys
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!