My wife and i are trying to map out the best itinerary from lake como to Switzerland. We arrive in milan this saturday the 6th early morning and plan on renting a car from milan to bellagio where we are staying for one night. Onward from there, we have 9 days to drive through Switzerland starting on the 7th. Ideally would love to drive to iterlaken and visit blausee and lausanne. Is it reasonable to drive from that region to st moritz and ultimately to venice for 2 nights? We need to be back in milan on the evening of the 16th as our retrum flight is on rhe morning of the 17th. We have done milan before but would like to stay there for out last night. I love to drive so distance is not really an issue. Heard chamonix is amazing as well but seems like we wont have enough time. Any input is most appreciated including towns to visit along the way, places to stay and restaurants. Not really on a budget. Its our anniversary on the 12th so id like to surpirse her along the way!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:8520 Technical SUPP0RT CArE*
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 11 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 14 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 19 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 23 3 months in Bristol
- 24 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 25 Watching A Musical At The West End In London