My wife and i are trying to map out the best itinerary from lake como to Switzerland. We arrive in milan this saturday the 6th early morning and plan on renting a car from milan to bellagio where we are staying for one night. Onward from there, we have 9 days to drive through Switzerland starting on the 7th. Ideally would love to drive to iterlaken and visit blausee and lausanne. Is it reasonable to drive from that region to st moritz and ultimately to venice for 2 nights? We need to be back in milan on the evening of the 16th as our retrum flight is on rhe morning of the 17th. We have done milan before but would like to stay there for out last night. I love to drive so distance is not really an issue. Heard chamonix is amazing as well but seems like we wont have enough time. Any input is most appreciated including towns to visit along the way, places to stay and restaurants. Not really on a budget. Its our anniversary on the 12th so id like to surpirse her along the way!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Tour groups
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 Baby Milk
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 25 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port