I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?