I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 17 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 18 Heli Tour
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 22 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?