I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the right way<>?
- 2 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 3 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Hotels that we found special
- 17 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 18 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 Great London Bars with a view
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two