I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 2 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Sicily
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?