I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 23 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 24 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?