I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 2 Holland Itinerary
- 3 Iceland Trip Report
- 4 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Rome Airport Question!
- 7 Portugal Walking Tour
- 8 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 9 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 10 Hair Straightener
- 11 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 12 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 13 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 I forgot my international driver permit
- 16 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 17 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 20 Prague old town
- 21 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 22 Ordering in a Deli
- 23 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 20 free days of Europe
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?