I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 4 Italian Riviera
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?