I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
- 1 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 How early to get to CDG
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 9 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 10 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland