I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Scenic Driving Routes
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?