I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 4 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Ideas for Spain in May
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 25 5 Observations About Paris