I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 A few days outside Rome
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Paris Metro
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Cambrils
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Amalfi Coast help
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?