I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 touring near rome airport
- 9 12 Days in Italy
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 day tours - Loire Valley
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Sienna with kids
- 18 8 days in switzerland
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Places to visits near Porto
- 21 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 22 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 25 Italy in August with kids
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?