I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 3 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 4 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 5 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?