I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?