I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 2 Week European Itinerary
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 TGV and Provence questions