I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 12 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 13 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 14 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?