I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Honeymoon 2015
- 6 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 CDG to Lannion
- 9 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 10 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 11 walking guide in Paris
- 12 Blog updates from Europe.
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 17 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 18 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 19 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 22 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?