I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 4 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 Norway experts needed.
- 7 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 8 A chacun son goût
- 9 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 10 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 11 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 12 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 London on a sunny day
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 18 London hotels
- 19 What size luggage?
- 20 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 21 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 22 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 23 Nice
- 24 Bernina Express questions
- 25 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland