I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 seven days in Portugal
- 3 American electrical gadgets
- 4 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 5 Eating in France-two new books
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Spain tips beyond safety
- 9 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 10 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 13 I need a haircut
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?