I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 American Express
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!