I'm planning to visit Switzerland in Feb end. I need suggestions on the below:
-Is Feb-March good time to visit?
-If i want to visit Interlaken, Bern, Zurich, Appenzell and do skiing may be at Swiss Alps, where should i start from and plan my route? I need to book return tickets accordingly so need to know the last destination.
-I have heard it is an expensive place, how would you suggest me to save costs?
-Best mode of travel for these places?
-Any other suggestions on must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 11 Brugge hotel help
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 1 month in Europe
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece