I'm planning to visit Switzerland in Feb end. I need suggestions on the below:
-Is Feb-March good time to visit?
-If i want to visit Interlaken, Bern, Zurich, Appenzell and do skiing may be at Swiss Alps, where should i start from and plan my route? I need to book return tickets accordingly so need to know the last destination.
-I have heard it is an expensive place, how would you suggest me to save costs?
-Best mode of travel for these places?
-Any other suggestions on must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ORIGINAL : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Classical Tour of Albania
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 London GTG May 19-25
- 14 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour