I'm planning to visit Switzerland in Feb end. I need suggestions on the below:
-Is Feb-March good time to visit?
-If i want to visit Interlaken, Bern, Zurich, Appenzell and do skiing may be at Swiss Alps, where should i start from and plan my route? I need to book return tickets accordingly so need to know the last destination.
-I have heard it is an expensive place, how would you suggest me to save costs?
-Best mode of travel for these places?
-Any other suggestions on must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants