My wife and I are planning a 3day-3night trip
to Switzerland. We arrive and depart from
Zurich in early Sept. I was advised to make
hotel bookings as tourism is at it's peak then. I'm wondering if making Zurich our base
for the three nights would be a good idea?
Is it then possible to make day trips each day to Interlaken, Bern, Jhongfrau(sp??) etc etc. Also, what would be three good day trips - ie. places to cover. I know 3 days is
not enough time, but that's all i got, and
I want to see and do as much as I can. All
suggesstions and help would be greatly appreciated. Also, hotel suggestions would be
great in Interlaken or Jhongfrau. Thanks.
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Florence to nice- help
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 17 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 18 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 19 Where to stay in London in July
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 24 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 25 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice