hi i am looking for 7-8 days trip to switzerland and 9-10 days trip to spain.
mid september 2015.
confuse between city and travelling .
any one help me out.how to enjoy vacation there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 7 Emergencies in Ireland
- 8 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 3 weeks in Spain
- 16 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 17 Rent a car in England
- 18 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 19 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 20 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 21 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy