I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 Venice - things to do?
- 6 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 9 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 10 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 15 Lyon Arrondissements
- 16 help and advice
- 17 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 18 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 19 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 20 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 21 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 22 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 23 Garmisch
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Rome to Positano