I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seine river cruise help
- 2 Budapest main train station status
- 3 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Touring Rome
- 6 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 7 Men's attire for touring
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Curiosity
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport
- 12 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 13 Scotland itinerary
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Debit card usage in Norway
- 16 PASSPORT number changed
- 17 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 18 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 19 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 20 a starting itinerary
- 21 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 22 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 23 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 24 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 25 Hotels in Vienna