I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Affordable French language course in France?
- 13 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 14 Budapest on a budget
- 15 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 16 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 17 Italy in October
- 18 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 19 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 20 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 21 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 22 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall