I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later