I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Porto -City Break
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days