I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 5 Berlin, Nice and London
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 8 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 9 Day in Madrid
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Venice
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas