I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Top Tapas Tascas
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Iceland car rental agencies
- 18 Amalfi coast in august
- 19 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 20 Greece
- 21 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 22 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Hiking lake Como
- 25 Prem fares (again)