I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 6 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time in Athens?
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Escorted Tours
- 13 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 14 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 19 2 Months in Sicily
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Le Marche, Italy
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome