I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours