I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Italo Trains - good news
- 4 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 5 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 8 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 10 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 11 ICELAND DAY 1
- 12 Rome
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 15 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 16 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 17 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 18 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 19 Car rental in Spain
- 20 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 21 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 22 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 23 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 24 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 25 Italy - Sorrento to Rome