I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Europe itinerary help!
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL