I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 23 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 24 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...