I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Norway 2014
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?