I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 4 Good food deals in Spain
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 using airbnb for the first time...
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 14 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 15 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 dining in Brussels
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 plug adapters ITALY