I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 2 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 3 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 4 Car rental at Athens airport
- 5 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 6 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 7 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 8 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 11 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Single Malts
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 20 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 21 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 Help with Lucerne in April
- 24 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 25 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015