I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 4 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 10 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 11 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 15 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 18 Bologna Restaurants
- 19 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 20 German Wings
- 21 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 22 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 23 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Bologna: Aperitivo Time