I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 4 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Transportation from Brno train station
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Moving to Italy
- 20 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary