I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 10 Buying Masks in Venice
- 11 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 12 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 13 Mask Making in Venice
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel