I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary