I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 Calling home from abroad
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 8 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Paris first then where?
- 16 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 17 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 CROATIA SPLIT
- 20 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change