I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 gites de france or agritourism