I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 London hotel
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?