I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Questions for my German friends
- 8 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 9 London visit
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer