I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 2 British Isles Cruise
- 3 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 4 Need advice on 9 day itinierary that has significantly morphed!
- 5 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 6 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 7 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 8 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 9 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 10 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 11 Turkey Quick Trip
- 12 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 13 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 14 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 15 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 18 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 19 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 20 Sweden and Denmark
- 21 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 22 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 25 Looking for Bicycling info in EU