I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 furthermore, you can become aware
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 London with kids
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 9 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 10 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Pousadas in Portugal
- 13 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website