I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 SIM card
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 All of Spain or something else..?
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 RENFE error message during payment
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris