My fiancee and I would like to spend around 23 nights in Italy and Switzerland for our honeymoon in October next year. Our itinerary is roughly as follows:
Montreux - 3 nights (early flight in)
Zermatt - 4 nights
St Moritz - 4 nights
Milan - 3 nights
Venice - 3 nights
Florence - 3 nights
Rome - 3 nights (late flight out)
Do you think we have divided the time up ok? We are wanting to take the chocolate train in Montreux, stay at the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat Zermatt-Matterhorn for 1 or 2 nights when in Zermatt and take the Glacier Express to St Moritz. Beyond that we are open to recommendations.
Does anyone have any must-do experiences, amazing meals or luxury accommodation recommendations (aroun 350 euro/400 swiss franc, or under)?
Many thanks in advance!
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/italy/italy-switzerland-october-honeymoon#ixzz1zcILd5QP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라룰▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥세븐포커족보
- 2 로얄카지노╱对「( GRAY26.TK )」对╱슈퍼카지노谷로얄카지노
- 3 고카지노╱岛「( GRAY26.TK )」岛╱슈퍼카지노谷고카지노
- 4 블랙잭룰▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥온라인포커사이트
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Brussels, Belgium
- 8 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 9 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 12 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 15 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 22 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 25 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train