My fiancee and I would like to spend around 23 nights in Italy and Switzerland for our honeymoon in October next year. Our itinerary is roughly as follows:
Montreux - 3 nights (early flight in)
Zermatt - 4 nights
St Moritz - 4 nights
Milan - 3 nights
Venice - 3 nights
Florence - 3 nights
Rome - 3 nights (late flight out)
Do you think we have divided the time up ok? We are wanting to take the chocolate train in Montreux, stay at the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat Zermatt-Matterhorn for 1 or 2 nights when in Zermatt and take the Glacier Express to St Moritz. Beyond that we are open to recommendations.
Does anyone have any must-do experiences, amazing meals or luxury accommodation recommendations (aroun 350 euro/400 swiss franc, or under)?
Many thanks in advance!
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/italy/italy-switzerland-october-honeymoon#ixzz1zcILd5QP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living