I lives in dubai and planning to visit switzerland and france in september 2012,
I am traveling with my wife and son who is 2 years old . I wanna know
Is weather in september is good to visit with my family ?
i have to travel 3 days by train ,
geneva to paris (return )
geneva to interlaken
interlaken to zurich
Is taking a family pass will save some money or i take tickets as i wanna move.?
for Jungfrau do i have to dedicate the whole day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 4 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 13 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 14 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 15 10 day Italy
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Ireland
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Italian car factory tours
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth