I lives in dubai and planning to visit switzerland and france in september 2012,
I am traveling with my wife and son who is 2 years old . I wanna know
Is weather in september is good to visit with my family ?
i have to travel 3 days by train ,
geneva to paris (return )
geneva to interlaken
interlaken to zurich
Is taking a family pass will save some money or i take tickets as i wanna move.?
for Jungfrau do i have to dedicate the whole day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Escargots in Paris
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 Trip Ideas
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 21 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.