Aug 13, 2015, 12:36 AM
We are a family of 3 (2 Adults and 1 child 9 years), planning our next summer vacations in Switzerland for about 8 days. We start early June 2016
We would be reaching ZURICH and then straight away want to reach the mountain region of BERN for about 3 days and would like to take the many side trips everyday to enjoy it to the most
How would be the WEATHER?
Next 3 days in INTERLAKEN OR WENGEN OR LAUTERBRUNNEN and again day trip to Jangfrouj etc
Next 2 days in Luzern & back to Zurich airport
I am thinking of buying the 8 day family pass OR should i buy any other pass ?? I
I think i have to buy 2 Adult passes which cost about CHF363/- x2 = CHF726/(2nd class) for our family of 3 people
Based on above, could you kindly suggest
1. Is my itinerary fine and doable, what other choice can you people advise for a first ever visit to Switzerland
2. Can i get a reasonable double bed in CHF100-120/- with breakfast? Can u recommend any hotels?
3. Dont want to spend much on eating, we will only be using the road side eateries like Donner etc or fast food or sandwiches, what will be the approx cost
4. WE wont be going to museums (maybe 1-2 for an hour or so), but rest of the the time we would like to take trips that show us the SWISS NATURAL BEAUTY, Which other expenses will i have to bear for the TRIPS, keeping in mind that I'll be having a 8 day swiss pass
5. Should i take the trip to JUNGFRAU from Interlaken or Bern ? and how much does this trip cost?
Your suggestions and feedback would certainly help me in evaluating my budget and make a nice trip for my family
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 BULLGUARD@Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
Aug 13, 2015, 12:36 AM