We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 2 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento
- 3 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 4 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Iceland/July/2014
- 7 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 8 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 9 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 10 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 11 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 12 Choosing an agriturismo in Tuscany
- 13 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 14 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 15 Where to go?
- 16 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 17 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 18 Russia - GO or not?
- 19 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 20 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 21 Travel SIM Card Recommendations
- 22 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 23 Ireland advice
- 24 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 25 What are some great spots for photography along the Lycian Coast?