We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Apartment Montreux area
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 10 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 11 Safety in Rome
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 Greek Village
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Uber vs. TfL
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 20 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 21 base in brussels
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 25 Berlin