We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
switzerland 7-8 nights around mid june
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 24 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe