We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 13 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Traveling in Belgium
- 16 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 23 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 24 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 25 Valencia Spain