We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 8 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 21 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 24 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 25 Dublin Hotel Recommendations