We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 3 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 6 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 7 Netflix and Hulu
- 8 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 9 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 12 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 13 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 14 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 15 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 16 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 17 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 18 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 24 5 days in switzerland
- 25 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia