We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris trip: My accommodation disaster and life saver
- 2 Renting International Cars from USA
- 3 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 4 My First Trip to Europe...
- 5 Iceland in October
- 6 All of Spain or something else..?
- 7 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Barcelona Car rental return
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 25 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland