We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Travel Advice
- 2 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 3 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 8 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 9 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 10 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Normandy - driving trip
- 13 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 14 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 20 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 21 sim card
- 22 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids