We are looking forward to spending romantic get-away for around 7-8 nights in switzerland but are totally confused seeing the sheer amount of options.
Couple of things we would like:
- stay in remote areas.
- decent enough hotels
- some leisure excursions - we are still digging options .
- of course would like to board a train.
still figuring out destinations and plans. but something like GStaad, Sils looks neat.
but come with expensive hotels.
- other thing is prices just shoot up in June from air fare to hotel cost.
- wouldn't mind travelling to Rome/Venice if that seems feasible.
any pointers would help. we will be boarding from NY.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라사이트【BMB95.C0M 】인터넷바카라
- 2 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 25 Trip suggestion