I need your help.
I have booked a trip to switzerland for 6days and 5 nights. I have not planned anything excpt flight and hotel booking has been done. The trip starts day after tomorrow i.e. 15th Aug morning. I reach Zurich at 10AM and then head to Lucerne for my hotel. I will staying in the same hotel for the entire 6 days. I will be leaving from Zurich on 20th Aug at 10PM.
I would like you to kindly help me with the following-
1. What should be my travel itinerary so that I can cover most of the great locations(note that 17th and 18th are weekend)
2. What pass should i take so that my cost is minimized
Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy