I need your help.
I have booked a trip to switzerland for 6days and 5 nights. I have not planned anything excpt flight and hotel booking has been done. The trip starts day after tomorrow i.e. 15th Aug morning. I reach Zurich at 10AM and then head to Lucerne for my hotel. I will staying in the same hotel for the entire 6 days. I will be leaving from Zurich on 20th Aug at 10PM.
I would like you to kindly help me with the following-
1. What should be my travel itinerary so that I can cover most of the great locations(note that 17th and 18th are weekend)
2. What pass should i take so that my cost is minimized
Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 AMS Car Rental
- 23 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 24 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 25 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps