I need your help.
I have booked a trip to switzerland for 6days and 5 nights. I have not planned anything excpt flight and hotel booking has been done. The trip starts day after tomorrow i.e. 15th Aug morning. I reach Zurich at 10AM and then head to Lucerne for my hotel. I will staying in the same hotel for the entire 6 days. I will be leaving from Zurich on 20th Aug at 10PM.
I would like you to kindly help me with the following-
1. What should be my travel itinerary so that I can cover most of the great locations(note that 17th and 18th are weekend)
2. What pass should i take so that my cost is minimized
Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Dijon in December!
- 9 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 24 hours in Zurich
- 25 One day on the Amalfi coast