We're planning a trip this December through Europe starting in Zurich. We have four days to spend there and then we'll head to Italy. I've thought of going straight either to Lucern or Bern. Even having our base in Zurich. I'd love to go down to Italy travelling on a panoramic train. Any suggestions where to stay? I'd love to feel the mountains environment but would rather see art and do some sightseeing. Is the weather an issue to walk down the streets?
Thank you guys for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Greek Mainland Itinerary