We're planning a trip this December through Europe starting in Zurich. We have four days to spend there and then we'll head to Italy. I've thought of going straight either to Lucern or Bern. Even having our base in Zurich. I'd love to go down to Italy travelling on a panoramic train. Any suggestions where to stay? I'd love to feel the mountains environment but would rather see art and do some sightseeing. Is the weather an issue to walk down the streets?
Thank you guys for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국마사회┏打】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【打┓한국마사회
- 2 경마문화┏不】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【不┓경마문화
- 3 레이스경마┏名】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【名┓레이스경마
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 17 Walking itinerary in England?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...