We're planning a trip this December through Europe starting in Zurich. We have four days to spend there and then we'll head to Italy. I've thought of going straight either to Lucern or Bern. Even having our base in Zurich. I'd love to go down to Italy travelling on a panoramic train. Any suggestions where to stay? I'd love to feel the mountains environment but would rather see art and do some sightseeing. Is the weather an issue to walk down the streets?
Thank you guys for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 London GTG May 19-25
- 13 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 14 London and Normandy
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 17 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 TIM in FCO - update