We are planning to take a 7 days holiday to switzwerland.We will be travelling with our two kids sometime in June.We want a totally relaxing,full of nature and beauty kind of a holiday.We dont want to see shopping areas etc..we would be landing at Zurich airport.Can someone please suggest a good plan for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 3 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 12 Italy museum tickets
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 17 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 18 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 22 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 23 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 24 Holiday in Austria
- 25 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France