We are planning to take a 7 days holiday to switzwerland.We will be travelling with our two kids sometime in June.We want a totally relaxing,full of nature and beauty kind of a holiday.We dont want to see shopping areas etc..we would be landing at Zurich airport.Can someone please suggest a good plan for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 2 The Best beach in Europe
- 3 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 4 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 5 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 6 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 7 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 8 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 9 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 10 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 11 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 12 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 13 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 16 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 explore Italy on a budget
- 21 Itenerary Opinion
- 22 Transportation
- 23 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 24 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 25 Pre-booking train travel in Spain