We are planning to take a 7 days holiday to switzwerland.We will be travelling with our two kids sometime in June.We want a totally relaxing,full of nature and beauty kind of a holiday.We dont want to see shopping areas etc..we would be landing at Zurich airport.Can someone please suggest a good plan for us.
- 1 Lucerne & Zurich
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Frankfurt Macarons
- 6 Trip around Spain
- 7 Lake como
- 8 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 9 Getting around in Tuscany
- 10 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 11 Venice in Jan
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris