We are planning to take a 7 days holiday to switzwerland.We will be travelling with our two kids sometime in June.We want a totally relaxing,full of nature and beauty kind of a holiday.We dont want to see shopping areas etc..we would be landing at Zurich airport.Can someone please suggest a good plan for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 Story of the German Christmas star
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 20 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 driving in france with kids
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)