We are planning to take a 7 days holiday to switzwerland.We will be travelling with our two kids sometime in June.We want a totally relaxing,full of nature and beauty kind of a holiday.We dont want to see shopping areas etc..we would be landing at Zurich airport.Can someone please suggest a good plan for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 14 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 15 Two days in Rome
- 16 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 17 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 PARIS
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 24 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 25 Please help with hotels in Seville