We are planning to take a 7 days holiday to switzwerland.We will be travelling with our two kids sometime in June.We want a totally relaxing,full of nature and beauty kind of a holiday.We dont want to see shopping areas etc..we would be landing at Zurich airport.Can someone please suggest a good plan for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 Need help in travel planning
- 3 Non Prescription Male Enhancement Pills
- 4 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 5 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 6 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 London: Battle of the badges
- 9 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 13 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 14 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 17 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 18 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 19 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 20 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 21 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 22 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 23 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 24 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 25 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic