I'm planning to head to 3 countries in EU
My route as per below:
Msia -> London -> Switz -> Italy -> Msia
I'm wondering what can I do in Switz with public transport only for 4 days, which includes travel in and out of Switz.
Best if suggestions on which are to stay can be provided too.
As I dont have many days to spare, I'd just like to do the highlights of Switz. I am a nature person and would like relaxing trip as this is a honeymoon. Less touch points is okay as I just want a good time there.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Guide in Russia
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 16 Rent a Car?
- 17 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip