We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Appreciate in advance for expert tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 Two days in Rome
- 6 Classical Tour of Albania
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 9 Anniversary trip to France
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 17 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)