We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Appreciate in advance for expert tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 9 days in turkey