We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Appreciate in advance for expert tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 아시안카지노→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 10 Versailles
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 15 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 16 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 17 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Athens
- 22 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Germany train help!