We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Appreciate in advance for expert tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 Italy - rental car damages query
- 8 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 15 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 20 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 21 Verona and Lake Garda
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.