We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Appreciate in advance for expert tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Way... trust or bust?
- 2 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 3 However, once you've gotten
- 4 American Style Restaurants in London
- 5 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 6 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 10 Walking GPS?
- 11 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 12 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 19 Portugal trains
- 20 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 21 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 22 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks