I want to ask you few things about Switzerland trip we are 2 adult and 2 kids planning to go Zurich on 25th July and want it to stay1 days there and explore city can you tell me is it ok if we stay there at near airport area for 1 night because i found hotels are cheaper there and secondly we are planning to hire a rental car and Want to explore rest of 4 days trip to lucern and interlaken Lauterbrunnen Wengen & Murren by car and then we are planning to end up our trip to Geneva and leave to paris from there
Pls guide me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 A few days outside Rome
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close