I want to ask you few things about Switzerland trip we are 2 adult and 2 kids planning to go Zurich on 25th July and want it to stay1 days there and explore city can you tell me is it ok if we stay there at near airport area for 1 night because i found hotels are cheaper there and secondly we are planning to hire a rental car and Want to explore rest of 4 days trip to lucern and interlaken Lauterbrunnen Wengen & Murren by car and then we are planning to end up our trip to Geneva and leave to paris from there
Pls guide me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/testx-core-fr/
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?