I’m new to this forum and looking for some feedback on my first Euro-trip.
My girlfriend and I plan on conquering Switzerland and Italy in roughly 2 weeks. We are planning flying into Zurich (or Geneva if better) and eventually flying home from Rome (or the opposite if it makes more sense).
In general, I would say we are looking for the beautiful scenery of Switzerland and to take in the culture of the Italian cities.
Specifically though, for Switzerland, I am looking for the “typical” Swiss town on a picturesque lake with the Alps as a backdrop. We are not big hikers but have seen how beautiful the Jungfraujoch is in photos hence the Wengen portion of the itinerary below.
For Italy, I am under strict orders that Amalfi be included in the itinerary regardless of it being farther than Rome, where we are departing from. Other than Amalfi, we are set on seeing Rome and Florence for the cultural experience.
Please keep in mind our intentions when you are providing any feedback as I don’t know a great deal about this area and may be totally missing the mark when it comes to getting what we’re looking for.
I will outline my very early proposed plan and look forward to any and all feedback.
- Arrive in Zurich; spend 2 nights
- Train to Wengen; spend 2 nights
- Train to Lake Como; spend 2 nights
- Train to Florence; spend 3 nights
- Train to Amalfi; spend 3 nights
- Train to Rome; spend 3 nights
- Fly home from Rome
Among any feedback you’d like to give, I’d especially like to know:
- Is anything not possible (ie. trains not going certain places)?
- Given how I described what we’re looking for above, would you replace or remove any destinations altogether?
- Any accommodation/restaurant advice for any of the destinations?
- How long do you need in each destination?
My initial thoughts / reservations on this early itinerary which some may also be able to help out with:
- We may be duplicating scenery and whatnot by stopping in Como for 2 nights if we are getting what we’re looking for in Wengen. Potentially, Como can be cut out.
- I don’t have a lot of interest in the big Swiss cities (Geneva, Zurich) but didn’t want to be rushed right out of the plane.
- Not sure if Wengen or Amalfi are accessible by train.
- Nor sure if Wengen fits the bill as the town that we’re looking for.
Like I said, on top of all of those questions, I would appreciate any other feedback you may have.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 드림카지노사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라추천ザ바카라추천
- 4 클럽바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노ダ마블카지노
- 5 안드로이드홀덤【 HOT424。COM 】새만금바카라
- 6 카지노뉴스■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소タ인터넷카지노주소
- 7 강원랜드바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ゃ카지노사이트
- 8 프로겜블러【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드모텔
- 9 라이브룰렛【 HOT424。COM 】대구인터불고카지노
- 10 그랜드바카라 ■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온카せ온카
- 11 대만바카라【 HOT424。COM 】정선카지노노름
- 12 마카오윈카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노ャ마블카지노
- 13 안전한바카라【 HOT424。COM 】라마다카지노
- 14 투게더카지노【 HOT424。COM 】앙헬레스바카라
- 15 슈퍼바카라게임■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■코리아카지노き코리아카지노
- 16 원조카지노【 HOT424。COM 】서울세븐럭카지노
- 17 시티카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천か온라인바카라추천
- 18 소라카지노【 HOT424。COM 】카지노에이전시
- 19 바카라무료■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ィ코리아카지노
- 20 테크노카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브카지노た라이브카지노
- 21 카지노바카라【 HOT424。COM 】윈카지노
- 22 생방송정선카지노【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드노래방
- 23 카지노후기■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ポ온라인바카라추천
- 24 워커힐바카라【 HOT424。COM 】바카라고수
- 25 슈퍼카지노노하우■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노せ슈퍼카지노