I am one of four persons planning a trip to the Italian and Swiss Alps next summer. Any suggestions as to where to go and whether to go on an organized tour or travel on our own would be appreciated.
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 London on a sunny day
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 London hotels
- 11 What size luggage?
- 12 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 Nice
- 17 Bernina Express questions
- 18 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 19 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 20 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 21 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 22 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 25 Train tickets