We are planning our fifth trip to Switzerland in June. It has been a dream of mine forever to travel without a plan! I am thinking about getting a Swiss pass for 2 and hop on and off trains and buses booking rooms as we go. My hubby is a little reticent. I know it's pretty low season and I think it will be a blast. Has anyone attempted this?
Swiss trip with no reservations
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 4 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 5 Almalfi in Late March??
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 French Riviera Overview
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 14 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 15 Foggia Day Trip
- 16 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 17 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 18 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 19 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 20 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Trip to London