We are planning our fifth trip to Switzerland in June. It has been a dream of mine forever to travel without a plan! I am thinking about getting a Swiss pass for 2 and hop on and off trains and buses booking rooms as we go. My hubby is a little reticent. I know it's pretty low season and I think it will be a blast. Has anyone attempted this?
Swiss trip with no reservations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Channel Islands
- 20 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 21 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome