We are planning our fifth trip to Switzerland in June. It has been a dream of mine forever to travel without a plan! I am thinking about getting a Swiss pass for 2 and hop on and off trains and buses booking rooms as we go. My hubby is a little reticent. I know it's pretty low season and I think it will be a blast. Has anyone attempted this?
Swiss trip with no reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 18 Munich
- 19 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites