We are planning our fifth trip to Switzerland in June. It has been a dream of mine forever to travel without a plan! I am thinking about getting a Swiss pass for 2 and hop on and off trains and buses booking rooms as we go. My hubby is a little reticent. I know it's pretty low season and I think it will be a blast. Has anyone attempted this?
Swiss trip with no reservations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"