My wife and I, along with my brother and sister in law, are traveling to Switzerland this summer. We have read about various Swiss Travel Passes and are unsure which is best to use. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!! In 6 days, we are traveling from Zurich to Luzern (2 nights in Luzern) then to Wengen for 4 nights, then back to Zurich. We plan on taking trains to each city, many lifts in the Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area, train to the Junfraujoch, lifts to the Shilthorn and a couple boat trips in Luzern. Please let me know your recommendation and thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?