My wife and I, along with my brother and sister in law, are traveling to Switzerland this summer. We have read about various Swiss Travel Passes and are unsure which is best to use. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!! In 6 days, we are traveling from Zurich to Luzern (2 nights in Luzern) then to Wengen for 4 nights, then back to Zurich. We plan on taking trains to each city, many lifts in the Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area, train to the Junfraujoch, lifts to the Shilthorn and a couple boat trips in Luzern. Please let me know your recommendation and thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy