My wife and I, along with my brother and sister in law, are traveling to Switzerland this summer. We have read about various Swiss Travel Passes and are unsure which is best to use. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!! In 6 days, we are traveling from Zurich to Luzern (2 nights in Luzern) then to Wengen for 4 nights, then back to Zurich. We plan on taking trains to each city, many lifts in the Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area, train to the Junfraujoch, lifts to the Shilthorn and a couple boat trips in Luzern. Please let me know your recommendation and thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Rental car in Menton
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Paris cooking classes
- 19 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 20 Canal du Midi
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk