I've spent hours researching Swiss trains and transport and passes. Truthfully, I'm still confused. I hope if I write out my itinerary and a few questions you can help direct me. I think that the Swiss Travel Pass Flexi for 3 days is what I need, but I'm certainly not sure.
Travel from Zurich Airport to Interlaken (have a ride from there to Grindelwald lodgings)
Day 2 and 3
Hope to visit the villages and paths by mountain transport, and take a boat trip on Lake Brienz or Lake Thun (anyone prefer one to the other?)
Day 4, 5 and 6 on Lake Maggiore in Cannobio. Probably won't be using public transport.
Take train from Bellinzona to Milan
Basic questions are these:
Is the Swiss Travel Pass Flexi the best for us?
Are there discounts for buying early?
Do I really need a first class pass to ride on the top of a lake boat?
From whom do I reserve and buy tickets from Bellinzona to Milan?
I not only appreciate your help, but I really need it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car