I've spent hours researching Swiss trains and transport and passes. Truthfully, I'm still confused. I hope if I write out my itinerary and a few questions you can help direct me. I think that the Swiss Travel Pass Flexi for 3 days is what I need, but I'm certainly not sure.
Travel from Zurich Airport to Interlaken (have a ride from there to Grindelwald lodgings)
Day 2 and 3
Hope to visit the villages and paths by mountain transport, and take a boat trip on Lake Brienz or Lake Thun (anyone prefer one to the other?)
Day 4, 5 and 6 on Lake Maggiore in Cannobio. Probably won't be using public transport.
Take train from Bellinzona to Milan
Basic questions are these:
Is the Swiss Travel Pass Flexi the best for us?
Are there discounts for buying early?
Do I really need a first class pass to ride on the top of a lake boat?
From whom do I reserve and buy tickets from Bellinzona to Milan?
I not only appreciate your help, but I really need it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 brother printer TEch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt contact
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete