Is it worth the extra money to buy 1st class vs. 2nd class for swiss trains? We will have luggage on a couple of the trips but most of the time will be doing site seeing journeys during the days. Thanks.
Swiss Trains 1st or 2nd Class
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 10 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June