My husband and I will be spending a week in Switzerland and are going to purchase the Swiss train pass...my question is, do we need to make a reservation for the Golden Pass scenic train after we've bought the train passes? We'd like to be on the panoramic coaches if possible...any idea on how we go about doing that? Is it better to do that in advance online? I've looked on the Rick Steves website and a few others but cna't seem to find the answers...
For anyone that has travelled on the Golden Pass from Geneva to Lucerne, is there an opportunity to get on/off at certain spots and take the train leisurley or do we have to stay on the train the entire time?
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 Which area to stay in London
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Algarve - is it for me?
- 10 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Madrid food advice needed