My husband and I will be spending a week in Switzerland and are going to purchase the Swiss train pass...my question is, do we need to make a reservation for the Golden Pass scenic train after we've bought the train passes? We'd like to be on the panoramic coaches if possible...any idea on how we go about doing that? Is it better to do that in advance online? I've looked on the Rick Steves website and a few others but cna't seem to find the answers...
For anyone that has travelled on the Golden Pass from Geneva to Lucerne, is there an opportunity to get on/off at certain spots and take the train leisurley or do we have to stay on the train the entire time?
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?