My husband and I will be spending a week in Switzerland and are going to purchase the Swiss train pass...my question is, do we need to make a reservation for the Golden Pass scenic train after we've bought the train passes? We'd like to be on the panoramic coaches if possible...any idea on how we go about doing that? Is it better to do that in advance online? I've looked on the Rick Steves website and a few others but cna't seem to find the answers...
For anyone that has travelled on the Golden Pass from Geneva to Lucerne, is there an opportunity to get on/off at certain spots and take the train leisurley or do we have to stay on the train the entire time?
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 My messa인터넷카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Prague
- 9 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Ischia
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Overnight at Heathrow
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Germany family road trip help!