My husband and I will be spending a week in Switzerland and are going to purchase the Swiss train pass...my question is, do we need to make a reservation for the Golden Pass scenic train after we've bought the train passes? We'd like to be on the panoramic coaches if possible...any idea on how we go about doing that? Is it better to do that in advance online? I've looked on the Rick Steves website and a few others but cna't seem to find the answers...
For anyone that has travelled on the Golden Pass from Geneva to Lucerne, is there an opportunity to get on/off at certain spots and take the train leisurley or do we have to stay on the train the entire time?
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천⊇안전한카지노사이트
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Beaune France
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings