Like many others, I don't like to make touring stops while there is luggage in the trunk of a rental car. There are some places where I just wouldn't do it, but I'm wondering if it is perhaps less dangerous in Switzerland.
One stop we really want to make on our way from Grindelwald to Cannobio is at Bellinzona. There isn't that much information easily available about Bellinzona, and little to none about car travel.
I have a route marked out, and there is parking near the elevator up to the Castel Grande, where we were hoping to park.
I wonder if anyone has an opinion on stopping to see sights in Switzerland with luggage in the car/trunk/boot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 8 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary Tweaking
- 14 Itinerary Help
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice