Need a small Info i have already purchased SWISS SAVER FLEXIPASS which is valid for 5 Days in a 1 Month . My First Day would be 02nd July and Lasy day would be 10th July 2012.
I would be using the pass on my first day tour when i reach Zurich airport and then take a train to Lucerne . I am planning to visit Mt Rigi on the same day if time permits.
On Day 2 i would NOT be using the swiss saver flexipass in the sense i would not marking the date.. However i would like to do Mt Titlis tour from Lucerne
Will i be given a 50% discount for the train from Lucerne to Engelberg since i already hold swiss pass and this date falls in between the first and last date?
Does the 50% discount also applied on Cable Car Rides and other excursion in mt titlis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:855-999-8045 HP Printer Setup
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 IWM
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 quickest way to Prague
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich