I need to travel across euroupe through Switzerland to italy in a van carrying spare parts
Will I have an import tax problem passing through Switzerland
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 3 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 vegetarian in spain
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 18 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?