I need to travel across euroupe through Switzerland to italy in a van carrying spare parts
Will I have an import tax problem passing through Switzerland
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One champagne tour in Reims
- 2 EuropeanDestinations
- 3 Bruges for 1st time
- 4 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 7 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 8 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 9 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 10 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 11 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 12 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 13 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 14 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 15 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 16 visa
- 17 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 18 Staying over visa expiration.
- 19 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 20 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 21 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 22 Italian rail travel
- 23 Portugal Transportation
- 24 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 25 Need help with Sightseeing Tours