I need to travel across euroupe through Switzerland to italy in a van carrying spare parts
Will I have an import tax problem passing through Switzerland
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 MiFi in Italy
- 8 Major quake in central Itay
- 9 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 10 Girona and Besalau
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 13 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 14 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Brugge or Ghent?
- 21 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 22 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 23 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)