I need to travel across euroupe through Switzerland to italy in a van carrying spare parts
Will I have an import tax problem passing through Switzerland
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Lisbon trip report
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Naples, Italy
- 7 Tour of Northern Italy
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 22 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 23 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Shoes in Scotland