I need to travel across euroupe through Switzerland to italy in a van carrying spare parts
Will I have an import tax problem passing through Switzerland
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 6 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 9 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 10 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 11 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 12 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 13 Relaxing destinations?
- 14 Tips question
- 15 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 16 tipping
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 19 Sorrento or Positano
- 20 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 21 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 25 What clothes?