We're planning on spending about 6 days in the Bernese Oberland area, stationed in Murren, and then another 4 days in Luzern before flying home from Zurich.
I'm stumped on purchasing either the Swiss Travel Pass or the Regional Pass Bernese Oberland. I called Byron at BETS to ask about the regional pass, but he didn't know much about it. Has anyone purchased the Regional Pass that can speak to it? Does it offer the same benefits as the Swiss Travel Pass (unlimited travel etc but within designated region, free admission to museums, free travel public transportation, 50% discount most mountain railways)?
The prices are similar:
10 day Bernese Oberland Pass is $380 US
8 days Swiss Travel Pass is $399
Any opinions, insights, recomendations would be so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 3 12-14 nights enough ?
- 4 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 5 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 6 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 7 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 19 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Prague and Budapest
- 24 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 25 Berlin, Germany