We're planning on spending about 6 days in the Bernese Oberland area, stationed in Murren, and then another 4 days in Luzern before flying home from Zurich.
I'm stumped on purchasing either the Swiss Travel Pass or the Regional Pass Bernese Oberland. I called Byron at BETS to ask about the regional pass, but he didn't know much about it. Has anyone purchased the Regional Pass that can speak to it? Does it offer the same benefits as the Swiss Travel Pass (unlimited travel etc but within designated region, free admission to museums, free travel public transportation, 50% discount most mountain railways)?
The prices are similar:
10 day Bernese Oberland Pass is $380 US
8 days Swiss Travel Pass is $399
Any opinions, insights, recomendations would be so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 2 썬시티카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Train help for Prague
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Versailles
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 14 Petrol in Greece
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Where to enjoy Paris
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016