I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 9 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?