I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 2 Scotland Highlands Help
- 3 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 4 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 11 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 12 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 16 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 17 Anchovies and Sardines
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 20 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 21 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 22 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Flight connection in CDG
- 25 Ravenna Mosaics