I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 4 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 5 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 6 france options
- 7 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 8 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 9 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 10 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 13 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 14 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 How to get to Mallorca
- 17 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 18 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 19 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 20 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 23 Best area of the Morvan?
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in