I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 3 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 4 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 13 Bregenz or Lindau
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep