I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 【Date with a chinese tourist, Earn 500 € one day!!!】
- 2 London visit
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 My itinerary for Greece
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 15 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 25 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?