I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 4 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Bahn sales
- 6 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 7 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 8 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 9 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 10 Greek island advice
- 11 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 12 First European Vacation )
- 13 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 14 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 15 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 16 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 17 Paris
- 18 Rome/Florence
- 19 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 22 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 23 Around Geneva?
- 24 Still another Normandy question
- 25 Texting in France