I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 5 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Munich accommodations
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 Garcinia Cambogia is usually a of course occurring
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 Where to stay in Prague?
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 Porto to Salamanca
- 24 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 25 Tyrol - need general help