I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 7 Dublin to Cashel
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 10 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 11 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 14 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 24 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 25 How do I divide my time up in Belgium