I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Customer Service Telephone number: 1-844-291-6706
- 2 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 3 Y@h00-M@il ~I 844, 29I, 67O6,Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number
- 4 YAHOO Mail is a I*844*29I*6706** email service provided by YAHOO
- 5 Skye to Edinburgh
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Cell Phone Question
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June