I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 6 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Hotels that we found special
- 9 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 12 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Too many Trip Reports
- 16 Great London Bars with a view
- 17 Rome Food Tour
- 18 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 Art in Paris
- 21 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Rental car while in Ireland
- 24 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report