I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 2 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 7 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 8 Ballet Bolshoi
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 12 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 15 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 19 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 20 Trains France/Switzerland
- 21 fear of driving in rome!
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 24 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 25 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov