I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 2 Day trips from Cologne
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 5 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 6 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 7 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 8 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 9 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 10 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 11 Amsterdam and beyond
- 12 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 13 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 16 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 17 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 18 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 19 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Bruce and Marija go to Zielona Gora, Vilnius and Rome
- 22 Recommended Italy offline apps for Android - maps, restaurants, etc
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica