I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 French ATC strike lifted
- 3 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 4 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 5 Lake Maggiore?
- 6 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Refund Oyster Card
- 9 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 10 Car rental Spain to France
- 11 what to do in florence
- 12 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 13 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 14 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 17 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 18 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 19 Good Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh and Liverpool?
- 20 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 21 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 22 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 23 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 24 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 25 Solo Traveler: Santorini or Mykonos (or alternative) for 3 nights?