I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 2 too many London hotels!
- 3 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 4 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 5 What to Wear in Scotland
- 6 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 7 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 8 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 9 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 10 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 11 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 12 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 13 One way car drop fee
- 14 2 weeks in France next May
- 15 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 16 Driving out of Heathrow
- 17 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 2015 Flight Prices
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 25 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu