I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 Iceland Trip report
- 4 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 5 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 6 Travel WiFi - France
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Drinks in Spain
- 12 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 13 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 14 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 15 Lipari to Capri??
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 18 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 19 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Ali
- 23 Christmas Week in London
- 24 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 25 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin