I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Provence : So many places too little time
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 22 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 23 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?