I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe