I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seaside island village in Greece
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Spain itineraries
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist