I will be visiting Switzerland with my wife and 4 year old son in the month of August, 2013.
We will be in the places mentioned below and would like to know which is the BEST SWISS PASS to buy as there are far too many options and we are confused.
PLACES WE WILL VISIT IN SWITZERLAND:-
Zurich hb to Lucerne:
Lucerne to Engelberg and return:
Lucerne to Interlaken OST:
Interlaken OST to Jungfraujoch and return:
Interlaken OST to Zermatt:
Zermatt to Milan via Brig:
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Swiss Rail Pass suggestion!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 3 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 4 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 10 Bayeux tapestry
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 14 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Camino No-No
- 18 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 Bus ride to Positano
- 23 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 24 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 25 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget