I've left my purchase of a Swiss Rail Pass until too late. We leave in a day and a half, so I'm nervous to try and buy it online as the website says they need 48-72 hrs. to email the link. My question is: can I buy it in Switzerland at a small station (Pontresina)? (My other option would be to purchase it online and then hope one of our hotels can print it out).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 My messa인터넷카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Prague
- 9 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Ischia
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Overnight at Heathrow
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Germany family road trip help!