We will be traveling in Switzerland from
Zurich to Wengen
Wengen to Lucerne
Lucerne to Zurich
June 30 - July 3
I was thinking of buying a 4 day Swiss Rail pass. Should I buy it in advance?
Would it be cheaper if I bought a Regional pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Reaching the Lake District
- 17 Positano Hotel in September
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?