We will be traveling in Switzerland from
Zurich to Wengen
Wengen to Lucerne
Lucerne to Zurich
June 30 - July 3
I was thinking of buying a 4 day Swiss Rail pass. Should I buy it in advance?
Would it be cheaper if I bought a Regional pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy