In Germany, you can get a regional train day-pass (usually called a Lander pass) for five people for around 29 Euros. Does Swiss Rail have anything like this? There are five of us traveling together, and we are planning to go from Basel to Zurich. We are looking for the most economical way to go.
Swiss Rail - Is There a Lander-Like Pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 4 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 7 Back to Provence in 2015
- 8 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 9 Spain trip report
- 10 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 20 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 23 Tell me about Manchester
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Food safety in Istanbul.