In Germany, you can get a regional train day-pass (usually called a Lander pass) for five people for around 29 Euros. Does Swiss Rail have anything like this? There are five of us traveling together, and we are planning to go from Basel to Zurich. We are looking for the most economical way to go.
Swiss Rail - Is There a Lander-Like Pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja