In Germany, you can get a regional train day-pass (usually called a Lander pass) for five people for around 29 Euros. Does Swiss Rail have anything like this? There are five of us traveling together, and we are planning to go from Basel to Zurich. We are looking for the most economical way to go.
Swiss Rail - Is There a Lander-Like Pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 6 London visit
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?