In Germany, you can get a regional train day-pass (usually called a Lander pass) for five people for around 29 Euros. Does Swiss Rail have anything like this? There are five of us traveling together, and we are planning to go from Basel to Zurich. We are looking for the most economical way to go.
Swiss Rail - Is There a Lander-Like Pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 I think this is a scam!
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 13 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 14 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Estonia Amber