I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
- 1 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 Help for first timers
- 4 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 5 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 8 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 9 Affordable London Hotel
- 10 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 11 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 15 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 19 Parisian Pickpockets
- 20 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 23 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 24 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?