I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
- 1 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 2 Italy - Economy Car Rental
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Granada on Sunday
- 5 Help - direct travel from Venice/Turin/Milan/Rome to Aix-en-Provence?
- 6 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 7 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 8 Taxi to CDG
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 14 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 18 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 19 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 20 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP