I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Itinerary
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Chamonix to Paris
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano