I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Please suggest best itinerary
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 13 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 18 cell phone companys
- 19 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 20 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 21 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?