I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 vienna
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Bernina Express mid-March
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Italy
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily