I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Germany and Austria trip report
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 18 Puglia
- 19 My greece vacation
- 20 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 21 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 Rome to Positano