I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 2 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 3 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 4 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 5 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 6 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 9 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 12 What do pack for Ireland?
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Paris to Morocco
- 15 Alhambra
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 19 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 20 Antwerp Tram
- 21 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?