I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?