I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fear of driving in rome!
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 European Championship
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 18 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 19 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 22 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Italy trains question
- 25 Drive from Vejer to Granada