I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 20 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 23 Trip to Switzerland
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Itinery help Crete