I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 2 Sicily - not a trip report
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 8 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 No points in Paris .....
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Eurostar booking
- 23 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday