I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
- 1 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 2 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 3 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 4 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 France by rail or car?
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 London at Xmas
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 23 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 24 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 25 Football (soccer) matches in July