I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art in Paris
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 Great London Bars with a view
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland