I am purchasing and 8 day flex eurail pass to travel throughout Europe. I have been reading about a swiss pass. 2 of my 8 days of eurail pass i was planning on using in Switzerland. Would I be better off to get a 6 day pass and buy a Swiss pass separately when I get there, also I may want to take a train or cable cars up to Murren area. I should have 1st stated I am staying in Luzerne for 2 nights and would like to go to Interlaaken are for a day trip? I'm confused!!
swiss pass vs regular eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 3 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 9 Southern France
- 10 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 11 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 italy
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Any experiences with Airbnb?