I am purchasing and 8 day flex eurail pass to travel throughout Europe. I have been reading about a swiss pass. 2 of my 8 days of eurail pass i was planning on using in Switzerland. Would I be better off to get a 6 day pass and buy a Swiss pass separately when I get there, also I may want to take a train or cable cars up to Murren area. I should have 1st stated I am staying in Luzerne for 2 nights and would like to go to Interlaaken are for a day trip? I'm confused!!
swiss pass vs regular eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 2 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 3 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 7 Favorite things to do in London
- 8 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 9 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 12 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 13 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 16 7 countries in a month
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 18 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Museum Pass
- 21 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 24 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 25 Piran to Venice via ferry