I am purchasing and 8 day flex eurail pass to travel throughout Europe. I have been reading about a swiss pass. 2 of my 8 days of eurail pass i was planning on using in Switzerland. Would I be better off to get a 6 day pass and buy a Swiss pass separately when I get there, also I may want to take a train or cable cars up to Murren area. I should have 1st stated I am staying in Luzerne for 2 nights and would like to go to Interlaaken are for a day trip? I'm confused!!
swiss pass vs regular eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Naples and Salerno
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 8 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 9 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 10 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 13 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 14 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Rental Car in Paris
- 23 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland