I am purchasing and 8 day flex eurail pass to travel throughout Europe. I have been reading about a swiss pass. 2 of my 8 days of eurail pass i was planning on using in Switzerland. Would I be better off to get a 6 day pass and buy a Swiss pass separately when I get there, also I may want to take a train or cable cars up to Murren area. I should have 1st stated I am staying in Luzerne for 2 nights and would like to go to Interlaaken are for a day trip? I'm confused!!
swiss pass vs regular eurail pass
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 11 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!