I am purchasing and 8 day flex eurail pass to travel throughout Europe. I have been reading about a swiss pass. 2 of my 8 days of eurail pass i was planning on using in Switzerland. Would I be better off to get a 6 day pass and buy a Swiss pass separately when I get there, also I may want to take a train or cable cars up to Murren area. I should have 1st stated I am staying in Luzerne for 2 nights and would like to go to Interlaaken are for a day trip? I'm confused!!
swiss pass vs regular eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 5 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 14 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 23 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 24 Ireland Bus tours
- 25 Bus Tour/Ireland