I am purchasing and 8 day flex eurail pass to travel throughout Europe. I have been reading about a swiss pass. 2 of my 8 days of eurail pass i was planning on using in Switzerland. Would I be better off to get a 6 day pass and buy a Swiss pass separately when I get there, also I may want to take a train or cable cars up to Murren area. I should have 1st stated I am staying in Luzerne for 2 nights and would like to go to Interlaaken are for a day trip? I'm confused!!
swiss pass vs regular eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self-driving tips for France
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 4 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Eating in University cafeterias
- 7 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 8 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 Italy things to do?
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 22 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 23 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8