I would be buying a second class swiss pass for 8 days. However for one route only and that is from Zweisimmen to Montreux (switzerland) I want to upgrade it to 1st class. It is a panaromic view Train. Can I upgrade it to first class only for one route? And how much would it cost me? And on which website can I do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Towersey, London
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 22 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!