If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 2 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 4 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 8 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 16 VIGO, SPAIN
- 17 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 18 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 19 Potential trip - Balkans
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 22 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Bus Croatia
- 25 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).