If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 10 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 11 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 14 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 15 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 18 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Night Train - Need help
- 21 White Villages base?
- 22 Traveling to France
- 23 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 24 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 25 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights