If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 13 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 14 Why don't the French want to work?
- 15 Driving from Italy to France
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 19 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 20 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 21 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 24 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 25 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport