If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
- 1 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 2 Driving through Europe
- 3 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 6 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 7 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 8 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 9 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 10 Palio Parking
- 11 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 12 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 13 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 14 Oxford to Rye
- 15 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 16 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 17 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 18 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 19 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 20 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 21 italy itinerary for comments
- 22 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 23 Extra screening at immigration
- 24 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?