If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 2 I need some big advice!
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?