If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,