My husband and I will be traveling to Switzerland for 5 days in July.
We will be traveling by train from Milan to Wengen. We have hotel reservations at Wengen. We will be flying back from Zurich.Wengen to Zurich by train.
We were wondering if 4 day Swiss pass is a better deal than buying individual tickets. We wish to see the Bernese Oberland area and do a few small hikes in the area ( see Murren, Gimmelwald, interlaken, Lautterbrunnen).
I tried entering individual routes on sbb.ch but I am confused a little as I am not sure what routes we will be using for sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 마카오바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)