My husband and I will be traveling to Switzerland for 5 days in July.
We will be traveling by train from Milan to Wengen. We have hotel reservations at Wengen. We will be flying back from Zurich.Wengen to Zurich by train.
We were wondering if 4 day Swiss pass is a better deal than buying individual tickets. We wish to see the Bernese Oberland area and do a few small hikes in the area ( see Murren, Gimmelwald, interlaken, Lautterbrunnen).
I tried entering individual routes on sbb.ch but I am confused a little as I am not sure what routes we will be using for sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 2 세븐카지노❅＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼❅【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아시아카지노＼✤＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Switzerland
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 CDG airport and connection time
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas