My husband and I will be traveling to Switzerland for 5 days in July.
We will be traveling by train from Milan to Wengen. We have hotel reservations at Wengen. We will be flying back from Zurich.Wengen to Zurich by train.
We were wondering if 4 day Swiss pass is a better deal than buying individual tickets. We wish to see the Bernese Oberland area and do a few small hikes in the area ( see Murren, Gimmelwald, interlaken, Lautterbrunnen).
I tried entering individual routes on sbb.ch but I am confused a little as I am not sure what routes we will be using for sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras