My husband and I will be traveling to Switzerland for 5 days in July.
We will be traveling by train from Milan to Wengen. We have hotel reservations at Wengen. We will be flying back from Zurich.Wengen to Zurich by train.
We were wondering if 4 day Swiss pass is a better deal than buying individual tickets. We wish to see the Bernese Oberland area and do a few small hikes in the area ( see Murren, Gimmelwald, interlaken, Lautterbrunnen).
I tried entering individual routes on sbb.ch but I am confused a little as I am not sure what routes we will be using for sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 7 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 A few more questions about Brittany
- 10 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 11 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 12 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 21 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 22 4 days each in London and Paris
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Switzerland in September