I am pretty confused about various Swiss pass options and wondering if someone can help me figure out the one which saves me some money! Also, do I need to buy the pass before I leave? Are the prices different depending upon where you buy and when you buy?
Here is my travel schedule
Day 1 - Paris to Geneva to Montreux (can any type of swiss pass be used on the train from Paris to Geneva?)
Day 2 - Local trains within Montreux and Vevey
Day 3 - Scenic train from Montreux to Wengen (I think this will require 3 changes?
Day 4 - Trip to Jungfrau from Wengen
Day 5 - Trip to Murren and Schilthorn from Wengen
Day 6 - Train from Wengen to Lucerne
Day 7 - Local trains in Lucerne and Weggis, Mt Pilatus
Day 8 - Lucerne to Zurich to Salzburg via Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Help with tips in UK
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 20 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Positano Hotel in September