I am pretty confused about various Swiss pass options and wondering if someone can help me figure out the one which saves me some money! Also, do I need to buy the pass before I leave? Are the prices different depending upon where you buy and when you buy?
Here is my travel schedule
Day 1 - Paris to Geneva to Montreux (can any type of swiss pass be used on the train from Paris to Geneva?)
Day 2 - Local trains within Montreux and Vevey
Day 3 - Scenic train from Montreux to Wengen (I think this will require 3 changes?
Day 4 - Trip to Jungfrau from Wengen
Day 5 - Trip to Murren and Schilthorn from Wengen
Day 6 - Train from Wengen to Lucerne
Day 7 - Local trains in Lucerne and Weggis, Mt Pilatus
Day 8 - Lucerne to Zurich to Salzburg via Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라싸이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 테크노바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139