I am pretty confused about various Swiss pass options and wondering if someone can help me figure out the one which saves me some money! Also, do I need to buy the pass before I leave? Are the prices different depending upon where you buy and when you buy?
Here is my travel schedule
Day 1 - Paris to Geneva to Montreux (can any type of swiss pass be used on the train from Paris to Geneva?)
Day 2 - Local trains within Montreux and Vevey
Day 3 - Scenic train from Montreux to Wengen (I think this will require 3 changes?
Day 4 - Trip to Jungfrau from Wengen
Day 5 - Trip to Murren and Schilthorn from Wengen
Day 6 - Train from Wengen to Lucerne
Day 7 - Local trains in Lucerne and Weggis, Mt Pilatus
Day 8 - Lucerne to Zurich to Salzburg via Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 두바이경마 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 9 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Driver"s License & Language
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 I may be wrong....
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)