I am pretty confused about various Swiss pass options and wondering if someone can help me figure out the one which saves me some money! Also, do I need to buy the pass before I leave? Are the prices different depending upon where you buy and when you buy?
Here is my travel schedule
Day 1 - Paris to Geneva to Montreux (can any type of swiss pass be used on the train from Paris to Geneva?)
Day 2 - Local trains within Montreux and Vevey
Day 3 - Scenic train from Montreux to Wengen (I think this will require 3 changes?
Day 4 - Trip to Jungfrau from Wengen
Day 5 - Trip to Murren and Schilthorn from Wengen
Day 6 - Train from Wengen to Lucerne
Day 7 - Local trains in Lucerne and Weggis, Mt Pilatus
Day 8 - Lucerne to Zurich to Salzburg via Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 4 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 5 First time in Bulgaria
- 6 Paris in September
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies