We have Swiss Passes. I cannot figure out how to make seat reservations for IC trains within Switzerland on the SBB site using the Swiss Pass rather than buying a ticket. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Traveling in Belgium
- 3 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 4 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 5 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 6 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 7 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 10 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 11 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 12 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 13 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 14 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 17 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Milos beach stay
- 21 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 24 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 25 Driving in Wales