We have Swiss Passes. I cannot figure out how to make seat reservations for IC trains within Switzerland on the SBB site using the Swiss Pass rather than buying a ticket. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 3 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 4 Our European adventures
- 5 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Spain Trip Report
- 10 CDG international flight
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 Norfolk base
- 16 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 23 5 Day itinerary
- 24 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais