Just wondering if the trip from Zurich airport - Luzern would count as a day of travel on a swiss flexi pass or is it a 50% discount route?
When you click on fare/buy for this route on the sbb.ch website it only comes with the option of ticking the "Reduced (half fare etc)" box, so I assume as it is from an airport it count be counted as a swiss pass day (although on the map it shows it is??)
If we decided instead of getting a flexi pass to just get the swiss 4 day pass, can we use it for free travel on buses and half fare travel a day before the 4 days?
We will be in Switzerland for 5 days, and we want to take advantage of the 4 day, 2 for 1 swiss pass/flexi pass deal. We require it for the 2nd, 4th and 5th days definitely. Our first day will consist of travel from Zurich airport to Luzern, then bus to Krienz. The 3rd day not sure of travel - depends if we have a free day of travel to use or not I guess! The flexi pass is 40chf extra for both of us, so if travel on the first day is more than 40chf without it (20chf each) then it will be worthwhile getting the flexi pass otherwise get the swiss pass for days 2-5.
Anyone who can help?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris