Just wondering if the trip from Zurich airport - Luzern would count as a day of travel on a swiss flexi pass or is it a 50% discount route?
When you click on fare/buy for this route on the sbb.ch website it only comes with the option of ticking the "Reduced (half fare etc)" box, so I assume as it is from an airport it count be counted as a swiss pass day (although on the map it shows it is??)
If we decided instead of getting a flexi pass to just get the swiss 4 day pass, can we use it for free travel on buses and half fare travel a day before the 4 days?
We will be in Switzerland for 5 days, and we want to take advantage of the 4 day, 2 for 1 swiss pass/flexi pass deal. We require it for the 2nd, 4th and 5th days definitely. Our first day will consist of travel from Zurich airport to Luzern, then bus to Krienz. The 3rd day not sure of travel - depends if we have a free day of travel to use or not I guess! The flexi pass is 40chf extra for both of us, so if travel on the first day is more than 40chf without it (20chf each) then it will be worthwhile getting the flexi pass otherwise get the swiss pass for days 2-5.
Anyone who can help?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 3 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years