Just wondering if the trip from Zurich airport - Luzern would count as a day of travel on a swiss flexi pass or is it a 50% discount route?
When you click on fare/buy for this route on the sbb.ch website it only comes with the option of ticking the "Reduced (half fare etc)" box, so I assume as it is from an airport it count be counted as a swiss pass day (although on the map it shows it is??)
If we decided instead of getting a flexi pass to just get the swiss 4 day pass, can we use it for free travel on buses and half fare travel a day before the 4 days?
We will be in Switzerland for 5 days, and we want to take advantage of the 4 day, 2 for 1 swiss pass/flexi pass deal. We require it for the 2nd, 4th and 5th days definitely. Our first day will consist of travel from Zurich airport to Luzern, then bus to Krienz. The 3rd day not sure of travel - depends if we have a free day of travel to use or not I guess! The flexi pass is 40chf extra for both of us, so if travel on the first day is more than 40chf without it (20chf each) then it will be worthwhile getting the flexi pass otherwise get the swiss pass for days 2-5.
Anyone who can help?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 MCAFEE @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Our future trip to Greece
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Russia in two weeks in December
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Christmas Day in Granada
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 15 Venice/Mestre
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Transylvania - June 2018
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Krakow
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 Quizz !