Just wondering if the trip from Zurich airport - Luzern would count as a day of travel on a swiss flexi pass or is it a 50% discount route?
When you click on fare/buy for this route on the sbb.ch website it only comes with the option of ticking the "Reduced (half fare etc)" box, so I assume as it is from an airport it count be counted as a swiss pass day (although on the map it shows it is??)
If we decided instead of getting a flexi pass to just get the swiss 4 day pass, can we use it for free travel on buses and half fare travel a day before the 4 days?
We will be in Switzerland for 5 days, and we want to take advantage of the 4 day, 2 for 1 swiss pass/flexi pass deal. We require it for the 2nd, 4th and 5th days definitely. Our first day will consist of travel from Zurich airport to Luzern, then bus to Krienz. The 3rd day not sure of travel - depends if we have a free day of travel to use or not I guess! The flexi pass is 40chf extra for both of us, so if travel on the first day is more than 40chf without it (20chf each) then it will be worthwhile getting the flexi pass otherwise get the swiss pass for days 2-5.
Anyone who can help?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 3 Trans-Siberia Train
- 4 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 5 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 9 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 10 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 11 A week driving in Bavaria
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 18 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 19 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 20 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 21 written guide for Olympia
- 22 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Avignon or St. remy