Trying to figure of the best swiss pass to get as its truly confusing. Half card? Half card with swiss pass flexible? Ill be heading from Genoa to Zermatt at the end of the month and departing from Zurich back to the states.
7/4 Genoa- Milan on Trentalia 10.30 euros plan to buy separately from swiss pass.
7/4 Milan to Zermatt SBB - 51 CHF
7/5 Gornegrat- 86 CHF
7/6 Klein Matterhorn 99 CHF
7/6 Early Afternoon Zermatt to Bern 88 CHF - will spends 3 hours in Bern before heading to Lucerne that evening. Will have bags sent to Lucerne
7/6 Bern to Lucerne - 38 CHF
7/7 -Rigi- 68 CHF
7/8 Lucerne to Zurich Airport 29 CHF
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Keukenhof in May?
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland