Trying to figure of the best swiss pass to get as its truly confusing. Half card? Half card with swiss pass flexible? Ill be heading from Genoa to Zermatt at the end of the month and departing from Zurich back to the states.
7/4 Genoa- Milan on Trentalia 10.30 euros plan to buy separately from swiss pass.
7/4 Milan to Zermatt SBB - 51 CHF
7/5 Gornegrat- 86 CHF
7/6 Klein Matterhorn 99 CHF
7/6 Early Afternoon Zermatt to Bern 88 CHF - will spends 3 hours in Bern before heading to Lucerne that evening. Will have bags sent to Lucerne
7/6 Bern to Lucerne - 38 CHF
7/7 -Rigi- 68 CHF
7/8 Lucerne to Zurich Airport 29 CHF
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 바카라 게임
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Beaune France