I am planning a trip to Swiss + Paris around 11th May for around 8 days.
I wanted to know how will be the weather like during this time.
I plan to stay in Lucern (3 days), Interlaken (2 days) and then move to paris (3 days).
Will it be cold in these areas?
Also Is this the rainy season? I mean Can it be possible that an entire day is spoiled because of rains during this time. I have chosen this time because I heard that this is the best time to visit Swiss. So I assume the weather will be supportive during this time.
I have more questions to follow which I will post in later once I finalize the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bakloli HP PRINTER : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help me make this possible!
- 13 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?