I am planning a trip to Swiss + Paris around 11th May for around 8 days.
I wanted to know how will be the weather like during this time.
I plan to stay in Lucern (3 days), Interlaken (2 days) and then move to paris (3 days).
Will it be cold in these areas?
Also Is this the rainy season? I mean Can it be possible that an entire day is spoiled because of rains during this time. I have chosen this time because I heard that this is the best time to visit Swiss. So I assume the weather will be supportive during this time.
I have more questions to follow which I will post in later once I finalize the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 오렌지카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트つ바카라사이트
- 3 바다이야기릴게임 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 advance tickets?
- 7 A week in Paris
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape