I need to take someone to the airport in Geneva, coming from the A40, France (direction Bonneville). Do I need a badge for the motorway for this short trip into Switzerland?
Or can I get off the motorway to get to the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip report!
- 2 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 12 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 13 ATM
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Portugal rental car
- 20 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Bernese Oberland
- 24 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)