I have a short break from work in June last week an my husband & I plan to do a 3-4 day trip to Switzerland. Need some ideas around where to arrive in Swiss, is Zurich a better option or Basel or Geneva? Secondly, what is the cheapest way to travel around, is buying the rail pass a good option?
Also, is is good to keep our base at one city say Zurich and take day trips to Interlaken, Lucerne, Mt Titlis?
Switzerland is definitely one of the most expensive destinations and we would like try and stick to our budget. Any comments or help provided is very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Split to Hvar
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam