I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 6 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 My itinerary for Greece
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer