I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 2 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 3 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 4 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 5 To Hampton Court Palace
- 6 London-Paris solo trip
- 7 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 8 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 9 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 3 days Venice to Paris
- 15 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 16 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 17 Hiking in Austrian mountain village
- 18 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 19 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 20 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 21 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 22 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 23 la spezia vs. levanto
- 24 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 25 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)