I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 Yet another train question......
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 4 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 5 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 6 Stonehenge
- 7 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 8 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Reichstag tickets
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 18 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 19 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 20 One week in Norway
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 23 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?