I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain
- 2 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 3 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 explore Italy on a budget
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Itenerary Opinion
- 11 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 12 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 13 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 14 The Best beach in Europe
- 15 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 18 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 19 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 20 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 21 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Rome Italy
- 24 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 25 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)