I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 London – five days with two teen boys
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 12 Gogartys, Dublin
- 13 Can romans help me?
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013