I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving in france with kids
- 2 Is my plan ok
- 3 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Spain traffic tickets
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 21 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 22 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 24 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 25 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June