I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Rovinj, Croatia
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Paris November 2014
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please