I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 Italy food budget
- 10 Tax refund in France
- 11 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 12 Positano in high season???
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 15 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 16 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 17 Spain in late November/early December
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Scandinavian Tour
- 22 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?