I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Brief trip report Naples
- 8 What to take to Germany
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)