I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 13 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 16 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!