I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 2 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 3 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 10 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 11 Edinburgh
- 12 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Refining London and Scotland
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Apartment location
- 17 portugal
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Paris trip report
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 22 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 23 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September