I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 2 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 5 Overnight Train Questions
- 6 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 7 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 10 Tour or independent
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Vet my itinerary
- 14 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 Istanbul tour guides?
- 17 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 18 3 months to travel Europe!
- 19 student in denmark
- 20 What to see in Dresden...
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Sienna with kids
- 24 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 25 Car hire Uk/Ireland
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)