I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best driving map for Greece?
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 5 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 6 Turkey - Live report
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Stay in Venice
- 12 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 Central European train travel
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Carinthia
- 23 Southwestern England
- 24 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 25 Trans-Siberian Railway