I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 6 at what point should one get health insurance
- 7 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 14 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 24 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years