I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 2 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 3 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 4 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 5 To Hampton Court Palace
- 6 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 7 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 8 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 9 France for Six Weeks
- 10 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 11 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 12 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 17 Another Visit to London
- 18 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 23 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 24 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 25 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)