I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months in Sicily
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Prague
- 5 Sim Card Options
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 9 Azores
- 10 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 20 Scotland in 7 Days
- 21 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 24 Cascais or Algarve?
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)