I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Portugal in September
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome