I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 Family vacay in Europe
- 8 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 11 Day trip suggestion from London
- 12 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 13 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 14 Classical Music in Milan
- 15 Pousadas in Portugal
- 16 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 17 Places to visits near Porto
- 18 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 19 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 23 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)