I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 13 Greece and Turkey
- 14 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 17 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 18 Italy food budget
- 19 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 20 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 23 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion