I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 3 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 4 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 5 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 6 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 9 Rome-Itinerary
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Vacation
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)