I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Prague on a budget...
- 4 December in Slovenia
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 5 nights in Andalusia
- 19 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 23 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 How big backpack do I need?
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)