I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viator.com in Turkey
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 13 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Florence Hotel Advice
- 20 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 21 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?