I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Europe itinerary review
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 We are back!
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 13 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Renting International Cars from USA
- 21 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Itinerary Critique, please?
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)