I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 9 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 24 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014