I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 21 Nice Video about Poland
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 France/Italy Itinerary Check