I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 london travelcrard
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 8 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 9 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 10 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 11 Paris Ticket t+
- 12 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 13 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 One week in Norway
- 16 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 17 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 18 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 19 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 20 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 23 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 24 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 25 France Itinerary Help