I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 When to Visit Scotland
- 24 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)