I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 2 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 5 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 What type of visa is right for me?
- 9 CDG to the 10th on Friday afternoon for 6
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 15 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 16 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 17 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 a loss about Paris
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 24 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 25 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)