I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Spain vacation help
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 9 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Shipping bags home
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Apartment in Italy