I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France