I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 London restaurants
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?