I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 3 Drinks in Spain
- 4 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Norfolk base
- 10 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 11 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 14 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 17 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 18 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 21 Ali
- 22 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 25 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)