I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Two Month Europe Trip
- 4 Bella to Rome
- 5 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 6 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 7 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 8 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 11 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 12 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 13 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 16 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 17 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 18 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 19 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 22 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 23 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 24 Latest Itinerary
- 25 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??