I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 16 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Weekend in Norfolk