I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 Best day trips from Paris
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Viator.com in Turkey
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 19 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 20 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks