I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 7 Car rental in Caen?
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Questions about Italy again
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 24 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)