I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 5 Ireland one week
- 6 Please suggest best itinerary
- 7 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 8 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 9 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 CDG international flight
- 13 Berlin restaurant recs
- 14 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Lipari to Capri??
- 21 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 22 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)