I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UTR74.COM ∀【∀】∀와와카지노
- 2 渋/ / UTR74.COM / /渋온라인카지노
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 5 Venice water buses
- 6 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 7 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 8 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 9 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 10 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 11 Our Paris plans
- 12 2 days in Alsace
- 13 Spain
- 14 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 15 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 16 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 17 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 18 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 21 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 22 Sicily Trip
- 23 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 24 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 25 Help with recommendations in Croatia
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)