I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 2 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 6 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 7 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary
- 9 2 Days in Istanbul
- 10 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 11 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 12 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 13 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Small-group day tours from London?
- 16 Journees du Patrimoine
- 17 Segovia Hotel
- 18 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 19 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 20 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 21 Best location to stay in Seville
- 22 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 23 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 24 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 25 Advise
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)