I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 11 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 15 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 18 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 19 Cell phones in Ireland
- 20 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 23 Priceline for London hotels
- 24 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 25 Ireland itinerary