I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 13 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 14 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 15 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 18 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 19 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 20 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 21 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 22 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 23 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 24 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 25 December honeymoon in Europe