I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre
- 2 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 Paris food tours?
- 7 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 8 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 9 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 10 What's on your bucket list?
- 11 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Outer Hebrides and north
- 14 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 15 Train to Sorrento
- 16 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 17 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 18 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 19 Late October Trip in France
- 20 What area of Venice to stay?
- 21 Attending Church in Rome?
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Andalucia Itinerary
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)