I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노후기←＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼←온라인카지노
- 2 동남아현지카지노※＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼※바카라사이트
- 3 인터넷카지노추천㏂＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼㏂카지노사이트
- 4 안전한카지노주소□＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼□바카라사이트추천
- 5 로얄바카라사이트□＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼□카지노사이트추천
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 10 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 11 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 12 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 13 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 14 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 15 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 16 Venice to Croatia
- 17 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 18 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 19 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Istanbul
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)