I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Interesting travel scam article
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 10 days in England
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 16 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 17 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 18 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Drawing courses in Paris
- 23 Looking for add on city
- 24 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 25 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?