I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 German Wings
- 3 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 4 Turkey - Live report
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 12 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 13 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 14 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 18 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 19 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 20 Bologna Restaurants
- 21 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 22 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 25 Chip + Pin Credit Card