I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 My notes on Greece 101
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 Five nights in Extremadura