I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 4 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 5 Berlin to Italy
- 6 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 7 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Florence - Where to stay
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Where to go!?
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Dog friendly hotels
- 25 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)