I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 7 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Belfast to Scotland help
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 help regarding removal firm in london
- 25 Dresden or Leipzig