I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 4 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 5 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 6 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 7 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 10 this is a test
- 11 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 12 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 13 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 14 Cornwall and Germany
- 15 Rome
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 19 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Cars in France
- 21 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 22 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 23 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 24 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 25 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)