I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 12 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 16 Retiring to Southern France
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 21 Brief trip report Naples
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 24 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 25 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)