I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Travel help laundary
- 3 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 4 Sim card in Nice, France
- 5 Puglia and Matera
- 6 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Norway and Netherlands
- 9 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 10 What's on your bucket list?
- 11 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 12 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 13 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 14 Attending Church in Rome?
- 15 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 16 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 17 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 23 Grossglockner Road help
- 24 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 25 Octoberfest
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)