My hub and I will be traveling to Italy, Switzerland, and Germany this summer.
In Switzerland, we'll be based in Murren, and we've pretty much decided to get the 1 month Half-Fare Card.
I'm looking to book travel from Interlaken to Koblenz, with a change in Basel. On the SBB site, we can apply a Reduction for the swiss portion under "Half-fare travelcard 1/2/3-year"
Does anyone know if we can use the one month Half-fare card for this reduction?? And do we present the half-fare card on the train along with the ticket?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Hydra, Greece
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM