My hub and I will be traveling to Italy, Switzerland, and Germany this summer.
In Switzerland, we'll be based in Murren, and we've pretty much decided to get the 1 month Half-Fare Card.
I'm looking to book travel from Interlaken to Koblenz, with a change in Basel. On the SBB site, we can apply a Reduction for the swiss portion under "Half-fare travelcard 1/2/3-year"
Does anyone know if we can use the one month Half-fare card for this reduction?? And do we present the half-fare card on the train along with the ticket?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 A good book!!
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 21 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze