My hub and I will be traveling to Italy, Switzerland, and Germany this summer.
In Switzerland, we'll be based in Murren, and we've pretty much decided to get the 1 month Half-Fare Card.
I'm looking to book travel from Interlaken to Koblenz, with a change in Basel. On the SBB site, we can apply a Reduction for the swiss portion under "Half-fare travelcard 1/2/3-year"
Does anyone know if we can use the one month Half-fare card for this reduction?? And do we present the half-fare card on the train along with the ticket?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites