Coupla q's regarding Swiss Half Fare card. So, I am planning on purchasing a Swiss Half Fare Card for my family (2 adults, 1- 4 yr old and 1- 1.5 yr old). So, before I board any train/bus/tram/boat, will I have to purchase the ticket for the other 50% not covered by the Half Fare Card? Also, I have read that the Swiss Half Fare Card will cover 50% of the ticket to Mt.Titlis and Jungfrau, 100% to Mt.Pilatus and 100% for the Golden Express. Is this true? Also are seat reservations required for the Golden Pass. We are planning on taking the Golden Express from Interlaken to Montreux at 9.00 in the morning. Also, since I am planning on purchasing the Swiss Half Fare Card once we are in Switzerland, how do I make the reservations for the Golden Express?
We are planning to spend one and a half day in Zurich. Wondering whether to buy the Zurich card for 24 hours or will the Swiss Half Fare Card suffice? We will be using public transportation from the Airport to HB station, then onto our hotel, then from the hotel to the attractions (toy museum, lake zurich and boat ride, old town and Uetliberg). This is all we are planning on doing in Zurich before heading to Lucerne. Please advise whether to get the Zurich Card in addition to the Swiss Half fare card or any Day Pass. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 11 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 12 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 13 1 week in Malaga
- 14 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 15 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 16 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 22 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 25 Naples to Pompeii