I have always heard thT Switzerland is very expensive. I know that the euro is very favorable now but that Switzerland is not on the euro. I know nothing about the Swiss franc, is it more favorable now ? Would someone please educate me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 Jewish Vienna