I have always heard thT Switzerland is very expensive. I know that the euro is very favorable now but that Switzerland is not on the euro. I know nothing about the Swiss franc, is it more favorable now ? Would someone please educate me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 우리카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 3 블랙잭카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 4 카지노사이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 5 카지노싸이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 6 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 9 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 19 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?